Cuteface ♥.
Nothing interesting in my life
Monday 7 April 2014 @ 05:58 | 0 Comment [s]


Assalamualaikum, as well my day at school feel suck today. Im totally overthinking about this and I felt like I bragged about this all time. Yknow, I need a break and out from this situation, the reason is TIRED. Let me tell you what happened today. Time recess, idk why I felt like useless, extremely boring with a bunch of normal people with and two of my best girls with me that time but cuma adalah mereka yang like really fun behavior gila gila punya perangai, but all of them part of netball team.

So, I think I just bother them to talk and chillin haha. Rasa diri ni bosan sangat and they even dont wanna talk with me i guess or I am the one who just being quiet, huh. I think my life is gone. Beside, i think they have found new friends who's better than me. Takpelah someone said that I should be readyy for the big time. The GOODBYE thing. Thank god I have them by my side for quite long time. I hope my friendship never ends in disaster way.




Older Post
QueenControl

Follow my Blog, and beware. My name Nurshalieza Natasha, Watch your back always. My Instagram - @natashalieza ♥


Navigations

The story AboutMe Link

SDB ♥
Sofea ♥
Hasya ♥
Rabiatul ♥
Husna ♥
Wani
Ninie ♥
Lyssa ♥


CreditSection

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : AskarPink
Full Edited : Natashalieza

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!