Cuteface ♥.
Move on maybe?
Sunday 14 July 2013 @ 08:50 | 0 Comment [s]


          Assalamualaikum, so hai. Dah lama takk update blog. Rasanya lah. okay senanya, I have to update something about what happend to me. Kinda sad to me, so before that. How's your life readers? great? fine? good for you. Keep smilling everyone.

         Next, My life? great. But when it comes 16.6.2013 my life have changed. Yeah? I cant believed, I sacrifies my happiness for my own good. I just cant take it anymore. Post yang sebelumnya pun, I macam semangat. I dont want to give up. Im trying to stay longer. But it seems I couldnt. Sorry. Seriously, I miss my happiness eventhough my situation right now its really good. Cause I still have my famillies and bff's. Binatang tak adalah. Kalau ada arnab mesti best. *Okay back to the topic* ha, yes I miss happiness and i think you know who. Who do I miss? o.o wtv. 

          Then, my choices. My decisions. I should be happy. Anyway? I made those decision cause I want to test someone. That's all. Cause two days we dont texting, or should I say wechat. Macam mana lah dia boleh tahan, so I made first move. Tegurlah, tapi.....finally. I made those decisions. Leave my happiness. So sad lah, its okay. I'll be alright. Hm. Two more days. One month, I already being single. Lol to me. Honestly, i tak move on lagi. Semua orang ingat i dah move on tapi tak pun. sedih tu ada lagi lah, I cant get over it. Sebab semua yang i buat ada mengena dengan someone. I mean D's, those memories keep played through my mind. I see his goods to me, others people cant see. I know what i've been through with him. i shoudn't be sad, I made desicions *wipe tears* im sorry. Yeah, I hope this year will be the best year to me. But My expectations, didnt happend. Pity me, haha sampai buat list lagi. yang mana dah wish be come true....tapii tiga jelah yang be come true. My lovely ones, send me back home. Presented, tied my shoes. Its okay, it just 2 months 26 days i be with him. But too many memories were builted. 

       But it seems, he being okay. Good for him, i jelah yang look liked pathetic. haih, Again, I tak nak move on, Wait for someone who can make me move on. its okay, insyallah lama kelamaan I will be okay and alright. He loves someone else, I? no. I have too many crushed, LIKE MANY. Motif? sebab i dont want my memories with him control me and make me sad. Selalu sanagt kena ah sekarang. So, i miss everything. But my heart, 50 50 to him. Yeah, so i dont know what to do. I just let it be. cause we are strangers, i guess? I think so. TASHA JUST BEING SO PATHETIC. OMG. MOVE ON PLEASE. susah tahu tak? ketuk apa pun tak dapat. dont force me, kalau dah teruk sangat. Barulah boleh force-II move on ni. Sampai tak makan, homework tak buat. Lupa study, bisu semua. Duh gila ke apa. Im not insane or crazy. 

         If he reads this post, dari awal. Tak ada niat nak burukkan hang. I just tell what i felt. What people thinks? tu lain cerita. I will handle it. Ugh, Sorry for everything D's plus my tweet and RT and etc . I know you dont like sorry through social netwok, i still remember. haha. Sometimes when I saw you, feels liked the first time we meet. Ah wtv, its not important anymore if i tell you. Im just his ex, hm. I never feel regret choose you, I just blind what did I do for the first time. Thats was my wrong, mesti tak faham. its okay tak yah faham. Emotional lak, okay bye goodnight readers, thankyou for reading plus i miss his laugh. Lol okay. 

          

          

          



Older Post | Newer Post
QueenControl

Follow my Blog, and beware. My name Nurshalieza Natasha, Watch your back always. My Instagram - @natashalieza ♥


Navigations

The story AboutMe Link

SDB ♥
Sofea ♥
Hasya ♥
Rabiatul ♥
Husna ♥
Wani
Ninie ♥
Lyssa ♥


CreditSection

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : AskarPink
Full Edited : Natashalieza

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!